Friday, August 15, 2014

Today went by quickly

I got up early this morning to go to mass, which, while being a slightly longer service, wasn't much different than a usual weekday mass. Slightly larger crowd, and about 5 minutes longer. It was lovely, as always.

After mass I took my truck in to have the alignment fixed, and spent time with my mom until it was time to pick it back up. I then went home and slept until 2:30pm, in what I believe was the last few days catching up to me. I did a little house work, and then had pizza and amaretto laced root beer floats until my mild lactose intolerance caused my stomach to hurt (on float number 4). My granma pointed out that I should have only drank one, but they were really really good!

No trip to St. Augustine tomorrow, or really, for the foreseeable future. It's a four hour drive, and it takes about a tank of gas either way, which isn't a lot, but it's still a bit much right now.

Tomorrow will be another installment of Saturdays with the Saints, and I hope you're as excited as I am. For right now though, I'm going to bed.

Good night dear readers.
Yours always,
Tara