Friday, August 29, 2014

A very long day

I'm far too tired given that nothing has happened today. But it's been a very long, very dull day, and honestly, all I want is to go home and have a glass of whiskey while watching some crappy action film with more explosions than plot.

I'm finally working on my Irish ale socks, and I'll be honest, I feel like I'm knitting with match sticks! I've got a few more rows before I switch to the main color and switch back to the larger needles, but the larger needles are still so tiny! I'm scared to death that I'm going to break them!

Aunt D sent me a text earlier, just to let me know that she's thinking of me, which was nice. I've been trying to say the rosary at least once a day, though I'll be honest and say that, despite my best intention, I don't always manage. I still stumble over Hail Mary (which is embarrassing! It's such a short prayer!) and I don't know any of Hail Holy Queen. I've got a few of the mysteries memorized, but even so, I still find it best to use the app to help me fumble along.

I've sat here staring at this for fifteen minutes. There's literally nothing to write about. I'll see you all tomorrow when I write up the next edition of Saturdays with the Saints.

Yours always,
Tara