Thursday, September 25, 2014

Why do days sometimes seem so long?

Today has been a good day. I met up is two of my friends for lunch at Molly Macpherson's Scottish Pub, which was brilliant. I loved seeing them and spending time with them and the food was really good. Fish and chips, yum! I'm actually really picky about my fish, and I actually really loved it.

Despite all of that, today still seems really long.

My sister still has yet to enter the world, which has my mom worried that when she comes, she's not going to give much warning at all. Which, given everything so far, would actually be really accurate to Little Bird's personality.

Work has been incredibly dull, which is a good thing, but doesn't help to make the day seem any shorter.

Ah well, I guess that's just life.

Yours always,
Tara