Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Season of Pumpkin Everything is Here!

Did I mention how much I LOVE pumpkin? Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin coffee (PUMPKIN COFFEE!!!) and much much more! Pumpkin is one of the most delicious and versatile items to grow on God's green earth and it's lovely!

I was a bad girl. I'm trying to cut back on sugar and caffeine (this is not going very well), and today I said "screw it" and bought a pumpkin pie donut and an iced pumpkin coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. It was totally worth it.

Seriously, that was some good stuff.

But anyway, that's actually the most exciting thing that's happened to me today.

I didn't go to mass this morning. My midweek mass will now be on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays, though if my boss decides to have me work on Tuesday mornings it'll go back to Wednesdays. I just can't afford to go every day, no matter how much I'd like to.

Anyway, there's really nothing to say. I finally finished the blanket square I was working on and have cast on another one. It's not as wide, so hopefully it won't take too long to knit it up. I'd like to finish it tomorrow if at all possible, and move on the the next one. I have at least four more left, and I'd like to be finished by the end of the month. Then I can move on to other projects.

I think I lost one of my double points for my socks though. It's not in the bag, so I'm hoping it just fell out into the floor of my bedroom. I just had it the other day, after all. If not I'll have to buy another set, which isn't terrible, I guess, it just puts me further behind. That's part of why I'm so anxious to finish this blanket. I feel like I'm falling behind, which bothers me greatly.

Anyway, good night all.

Yours always,
Tara