Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let's get our feet wet, shall we?

Well, here we are, attempt two at blogging (legit blogging, not tumblr blogging). Hopefully this attempt will go better than the last one.

Quick intro!
So, my name, well, my pen-name, is Tara Hills. I'm single, in my early twenties, and live in South East Georgia, USA.

That's it, that's all you get.

Just kidding!

I'm the oldest of three children. My parents got divorced my last year of high school. Both are remarried (to other people), and my mother is pregnant. Yep, you heard me, pregnant. I'm gonna have a little sister!!! FINALLY!

I have two little brothers.....I'm going to enjoy watching this little girl boss the boys around. She will have them wrapped around her tiny little fingers, mark my words, dear readers, mark my words.

I knit, crochet, paint (poorly, btw), sew (with moderate success), write poetry, and every spring I attempt to garden with absolutely no success. Such is my life.

I'm also a Baptist....who's considering converting to Catholicism.

This will be fun.
And so, dear readers, if there are any, you'll get to follow me along as I bumble my way through life. My next post will be tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how lunch with my mother goes. I've been putting off telling her telling her that I'm considering converting for about a month, so......
The post will either be titled "Thank you Mother Mary,St. Patrick, and St. Anne!" or "Why my Mother is Crazy"

Pray for me, readers. Pray hard.
Your friend,
Tara Hills