Friday, October 10, 2014

There's really nothing to say

Nothing of any interest has happened recently. I've been working on my room, doing laundry, going to work, really nothing worth writing about. I went to start on Granma's shawl (I'm worried if I don't start soon then I'll never finish) only to realize that I had misread the pattern and needed a different yarn, which is a mistake I can't really afford to fix right now. I still haven't finished that blanket, and truthfully, I think I need to redo that part of the next square that I have. I think I picked too complicated a cable pattern to finish it any time soon.

I finally finished reading St. Patrick's Confession, and hope to finish reading the book it was in soon. I'm hoping my sister will be able to visit soon, and that I'll somehow, miraculously, have enough money to get a hotel room so that we can all get together while she's here. I need to do something to relax, but I feel like a spring that all wound up. It'll be better tomorrow, but right now, I'm thinking about everything and it just keeps growing.

I'd appreciate you saying a prayer for me, God knows, I need all the help I can get.

Yours always,
Tara