Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update on Saturdays

So, I've decided to discontinue Saturday's with the Saints. Not because I don't enjoy it or anything, but because I half the time I get obscure saints with no more than a paragraph of information and that's no fun for any of us. I'm not sure what I'm going to do instead, because I like learning about different saints and I like sharing what I find, but I'd also like to be able to give you more than a copy-paste paragraph on an obscure saint that nobody has ever even heard of!

I'm open to suggestions, in fact I'm all but begging for them. I've got a bunch of jewelry and knitting projects in the works, and hopefully a job change in a few months (more on that later). I'm really excited about this year.

Anyway, with all that said, if any of you have any suggestions on something I could do instead of Saturdays with the Saints, or even just a way to make sure I get more than a paragraph, let me know please!

Yours always,
Tara